Job Title: Service Engineer
Full time: £25k + depending on experience
Location: Andover, Hampshire
This is a great opportunity to become an integral part of a small but rapidly growing team. We supply label printing & finishing equipment across the UK and we’re looking for a service engineer to offer first line support and servicing / repair work in the field.
- Provide 1st level tech support to customers
- Installation of new machines & provide end user training
- Diagnosis & repair of equipment both internally & at the customer site
- Backup to in-house print / production facility
Desired skills & experiences
- Experienced service engineer (or similar)
- Competent and reliable.
- Be self-motivated and flexible.
- Have good communication skills with the ability to work alone or within a team.
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity always.
- Be methodical with good attention to detail.
- Take pride in their work.
- Able to work away from home for multiple days
- Be able to communicate effectively and positively with customers
- A full UK driving licence
If this sounds of interest to you please get in touch on 01264 335118 or email email@example.com.