Afinia DLF-220L Series Label Finisher with Lamination
The DLF-220L is a finishing solution unwinds, laminates, knife cuts, removes waste, slits and rewinds your labels in one simple process. This equipment offers everything you need to professionally cut and finish short-run labels from your digital colour label printer.
SPEED UP PRODUCTION, WHILE LOWERING COST:
• Finishing speeds up to 45% faster than the DLF-1000.
• Accurately cut any shape up to 381mm in length on demand, without the added cost of dies.
• New generation optical sensor eliminates potential registration errors caused by dust or debris from cutting area.
• Easy to load and manoeuvre, saving time and money.
SIMPLIFY YOUR WORKFLOW:
• Say goodbye to pre-cut labels.
• Take control of your own label production, eliminating waiting times and stock holding.
• Laminate your labels before cut to add a different finish and protection.
• Eliminate hassle associated with producing full bleed labels.
Using the optical camera sensor along with the i-mark software, the DLF-220 series will locate a 4mm black registration mark created using design packages Adobe Illustrator or CorelDraw. Once the black mark has been detected, it will be matched with the cut line in your design package, allowing you to make a test cut before beginning the job. Adjustments to the cut position or cut depth are quick and easy using the simple controls in the i-mark software.